Client Success - TELUS
TELUS is a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with $10.3 billion in annual revenue and 12.6 million customer connections including 7.2 million wireless subscribers, 3.6 million wireline network access lines, 1.3 million Internet subscribers and more than 450,000 TELUS TV customers.
- Grow revenue
- Increase Revenue Per Unit in Wireless Business Solutions (WBS)
- Sales professionals were selling based on price – “churn and burn” behavior
- Sales professionals were not engaged in business dialog, instead were acting as commodity providers
- No value alignment across entire organization
- Trained sales, sales management, marketing, and management in ValueSelling
- Implemented eValuePrompter® integrations for Salesforce.com’s CRM application
- 21% year-over-year (YOY) growth in WBS (Wireless Business Solutions)
- Increased average sales per professional by 50%
- Reduced sales professional churn to 29% YOY
- Grew Average Revenue Per Unit and Increased rookie productivity by 100%
- Reduced non-sales activity by 45% YOY
- Achieved 280% ROI with Salesforce.com in four months
As a part of the ValueSelling implementation, TELUS implemented a process called Working on Winning or WOW. These are annual business plans in Wireless business Solutions (WBS) that roll up through the organization to Sales Leadership. These are conducted on a monthly and quarterly basis, and lead to mutually agreed upon commitments between sales professionals and management. This committed focus on the sales planning process has resulted in increased productivity, decreased churn and faster on-boarding.