From Value Sold to Value Delivered
The ValueSelling Framework® empowers Professional Services in not only demonstrating real value in solutions, but also extracting the needs of your client and ensuring delivery of those requirements throughout the life of the relationship. Professional Services has the power to bridge the gap between what was sold and delivering on that promise. Additionally, Professional Services provide a crucial feedback loop to Sales regarding the health and growth opportunities of clients.
With Visualize, professional services will be better able to:
- Understand the client’s needs and business issues and match the solution to those requirements to reach a shared vision
- Utilize a consistent process to manage conversation and discovery with clients
- Communicate value of extending the business relationship to the client
- Create more effective Statements of Work that align with client goals and objectives
- Provide necessary feedback to Sales and Product Management regarding the state of the client
- Employ pragmatic tools and processes to more effectively drive revenue
Learn more about how Visualize works across the enterprise: Channels / Partners, Executive Management, Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Sales Management, and Sales Operations.
Or see what our clients have to say about the impact Visualize has made in their organizations.
Phone: +1-248-593-5455 or
Mail: Visualize Headquarters,
452 Bonnie Briar, Suite 100,
Birmingham, MI 48009
“The ValueSelling framework is now the foundation to my team’s approach, and we have found the principles to be true enough to apply in many situations. We now have a repeatable, efficient, and successful way to manage and close deals.”
“Thank you again for an outstanding workshop for our company. This is exactly what our company needed to move us to the next level.”
“I continue to use the concepts and format that I learned in ValueSelling daily with great success.”
“I’m most appreciative, and noticed as much as anything else, after engagement is over, the whole Visualize team continue to check in and support us, and even volunteered to sit in on some calls.”
I would attribute a lot of our success as a company to the ValueSelling Methodology. It helps us craft the right message without gaps.