Beyond Solution to Implementation
The ValueSelling Framework® supports your sales engineers not only in demonstrating real value for their solutions, but also extracting the needs of the client and communicating those requirements back to the delivery team. Sales Engineering has the power to bridge the gap between proposing the desired solution and actually delivering on that promise.
With Visualize, sales engineers will be better able to:
- Listen to the client’s needs and business issues, then match the solution to those requirements, all while creating a shared vision
- Utilize a consistent process to manage conversations and discovery with clients
- More effectively manage the sales campaign from demo through close and successful handoff to delivery team
- Manage personal performance against individual goals and objectives
- Employ pragmatic tools and processes to engage necessary resources in order to more effectively drive revenue into the organization
Learn more about how Visualize works across the enterprise: Channels / Partners, Executive Management, Marketing, Product Management, Professional Services, Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Management, and Sales Operations.
Or see what our clients have to say about the impact Visualize has made in their organizations.
Phone: +1-248-593-5455 or
Mail: Visualize Headquarters,
452 Bonnie Briar, Suite 100,
Birmingham, MI 48009
“The ValueSelling framework is now the foundation to my team’s approach, and we have found the principles to be true enough to apply in many situations. We now have a repeatable, efficient, and successful way to manage and close deals.”
“Thank you again for an outstanding workshop for our company. This is exactly what our company needed to move us to the next level.”
“I continue to use the concepts and format that I learned in ValueSelling daily with great success.”
“I’m most appreciative, and noticed as much as anything else, after engagement is over, the whole Visualize team continue to check in and support us, and even volunteered to sit in on some calls.”
I would attribute a lot of our success as a company to the ValueSelling Methodology. It helps us craft the right message without gaps.