Client Success - newScale
newScale, Inc., now a part of Cisco, is the leader in IT Service Catalog and Service Portfolio Management software solutions, with more than 1.5 million users worldwide.
- Continue impressive growth rate
- Reduce cost of sales
- Uneducated prospects in emerging market
- Lengthy sales cycles with extensive justification required
- Poor differentiation of products; difficulty in making products personally relevant to buyers
- Win ratios lower than desired
- Trained sales, marketing, and management in ValueSelling
- Integrated process within company’s CRM tool
- Year-over-year growth is more than 50%
- 12-month pipeline grew from 59% to 97%
- Upside deals grew 60%
- Average sales cycle shortened from one year to nine months
newScale believed that by implementing a common framework it would allow them to better understand the sales process, drive improved sales effectiveness, and shorten sales cycles. ValueSelling enabled their global sales team to better understand how to uncover critical issues and challenges faced by their customers. In addition, programs were developed to help sales and marketing to link newScale’s solutions to their customers’ problems, and to discover and articulate the personal and business value of working with newScale.