Client Success - ServiceMax
ServiceMax is a provider of cloud-based field service management solutions for technicians, managers and executives. The company offers on-demand solutions for automating operational planning.
- Increase subscription revenues by 100%
- ValueSelling workshops
- Particular attention to developing customer value stories
- Lower than expected average contract values
- An overwhelming percentage of sales reps not achieving quotas
- Long new hire ramp up time
- Inconsistent pipeline due to poor deal qualification
ServiceMax achieved the following:
- 22% decrease in days to close average
- Ramp up time cut in half
- Reps have been able to sell about 25% more on average
- More accurate forecasting as a result of the entire team having a common understanding of the ServiceMax sales process
After implementing ValueSelling, ServiceMax’s cross functional teams have been able to drive predictability, as well as ensure that important milestones such as getting a Mutual Plan in place with prospects were being completed. In addition, being able to reference metric driven past successes to customers in several key markets made significant differences in conversion, deal size, and days to close for ServiceMax.