Visualize Inc., would formally like to extend congratulations to clients Ken Remington and Bob Kruzner, as well as the entire ServiceMax Sales and Marketing team. Collectively, the team took home nine honors at the Tenth Annual Stevie® Awards, including the top honor for Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year.
Watch Kruzner and Remington accept their Gold Stevie.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top sales awards, business development awards, contact center awards, and customer service awards. The Stevie Awards organizes several of the world’s leading business awards shows including the prestigious American Business Awards℠ and International Business Awards℠.
The awards were presented to honorees during a gala banquet on Friday, March 4 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. More than 500 executives from the U.S.A. and several other nations attended.
Kruzner and Remington are Directors of Sales Enablement at ServiceMax. ServiceMax is a provider of field service management solutions, helping companies of all sizes manage contracts, scheduling, and parts, while bringing together data that drives business results at the crucial point of service.
The awards won by the ServiceMax Sales team include:
• Gold Stevie Awards for Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year, and Award for Innovation in sales
• Silver Stevie Awards for Virtual Technology Sales Enablement and Pre-sales Team of the Year, Sales Operations Professional of the Year, Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year, Sales Operations Team of the Year, Award for Innovation is Sales
• Bronze Stevie Awards for Sales Operations Team of the Year, and Sales Operations Professional of the Year
More than 2,100 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition. Average scores of 115 professionals worldwide, acting as preliminary judges determined finalists.
The numerous awards were in recognition of Kruzner and Remington’s leadership and teamwork in driving substantial growth across the company.
The goals included using the ValueSelling Framework® to:
• Decrease days to close by 22% on average
• Sell 25% more on average
• Cut ramp up time in half
• Shorten deal close time by 16%
Scott Anschuetz, CEO and Founder of Visualize Inc., was thrilled to have the opportunity to nominate Kruzner and Remington, and attend the event. Anschuetz said:
“Visualize is delighted to congratulate Bob Kruzner, Ken Remington, and the entire team at ServiceMax on receiving numerous honors at the Tenth Annual Stevie Awards. We’re delighted to see their success using the ValueSelling Framework, and honored to partner with ServiceMax.”
– Scott Anschuetz, CEO and Founder of Visualize, Inc.
Below is an interview with Remington and Kruzner following the Tenth Annual Stevie Awards ceremony.
Latest posts by Scott Anschuetz (see all)
- Be a Lighthouse in the Storm - July 1, 2020
- You Can’t Game the System - January 7, 2020
- Are You Making Statements or Asking Great Questions? - November 26, 2019