- Create a legitimate “compelling event” in every engagement/opportunity
- Does the prospect have a business/personal issue that you can solve?
- Can your product or services solve those issues?
- Do you have the right information to provide the very best solution?
- What makes you stand out from the competition in the mind of the prospect?
- Have you clearly connected the unique benefits of your product or service to specific business and personal issues?
- Do you have access to the ultimate decision-maker?
- Do you have a plan in place to move the sale forward?
“I have learned to be better prepared on a sales call no matter the circumstances. It has taught me patience in knowing that the initial work might be a little time consuming, however the results far outweigh the work put in. Plus, the time put in the beginning will save a substantial amount of time in the long run for the opportunity. This method of selling has changed the way I approach any opportunity…No more surprises, no more delays.”